E-Books →Interconnection Network Reliability Evaluation: Multistage Layouts
English | ISBN: 1119620589 | 2020 | 240 pages | PDF | 10 MB
Keeping in view the growth of the technological frontiers, there is always a need for the development of reliable, fault tolerant and cost- effective interconnection networks (INs) which are the critical metrics to achieve the goal of parallelism.
The main objective of this book is to design new fault tolerant interconnection network layouts capable of path redundancy among dynamic failures. New INs designs are proposed and their observed results are found promising when compared with some of the earlier networks.
The book also covers the reliability evaluation of various industrial network topologies considering multiple reliability performance parameters (2-TR, broadcast and ATR). Finally, the book also focuses on reliability evaluation and comparison of various topologies considering connectivity among multiple sources and multiple destinations (MSMT) nodes.
- Reliability Data on Fire Sprinkler Systems: Collection, Analysis, Presentation, and Validation
- Packt - Site Reliability Engineering on AWS
- Networking in GCP - Defining and Implementing Networks
- Networking in GCP - Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management
- Networking in GCP Hybrid Connectivity and Network Management
|« January 2021 »|