E-Books →Recent Advances in Intelligent Information Systems and Applied Mathematics (EPUB)
English | 2020 | ISBN: 3030341518 | 924 pages | EPUB | 97.84 MB
This book describes the latest advances in intelligent techniques such as fuzzy logic, neural networks, and optimization algorithms, and their relevance in building intelligent information systems in combination with applied mathematics.
The authors also outline the applications of these systems in areas like intelligent control and robotics, pattern recognition, medical diagnosis, series prediction, and optimization of complex problems. By sharing fresh ideas and identifying new targets/problems it offers young researchers and students new directions for their future research. The book is intended for readers from mathematics and computer science, in particular professors and students working on theory and applications of intelligent systems for real-world applications.
- Applied Mathematical Analysis: Theory, Methods, and Applications
- Intelligent Computing and Networking: Proceedings of IC-ICN 2020 (EPUB)
- Assouad Dimension and Fractal Geometry
- Nonlinear System Identification: From Classical Approaches to Neural Networks, Fuzzy Models, and Gaussian Processes, 2nd edition
- Intelligent Data Communication Technologies and Internet of Things: ICICI 2019
|« January 2021 »|