E-Books →Computer Vision - ECCV 2020 Part XXII
English | PDF | 2020 | 826 Pages | ISBN : 3030585417 | 174.2 MB
The 30-volume set, comprising the LNCS books 12346 until 12375, constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th European Conference on Computer Vision, ECCV 2020, which was planned to be held in Glasgow, UK, during August 23-28, 2020.
The conference was held virtually due to the COVID-19 pand.
The 1360 revised papers presented in these proceedings were carefully reviewed and selected from a total of 5025 submissions. The papers deal with topics such as computer vision; machine learning; deep neural networks; reinforcement learning; object recognition; image classification; image processing; object detection; semantic sntation; human pose estimation; 3d reconstruction; stereo vision; computational photography; neural networks; image coding; image reconstruction; object recognition; motion estimation.
- Serious Games: Joint International Conference, JCSG 2020, Stoke-on-Trent, UK, November 19-20, 2020, Proceedings
- Software Architecture: 14th European Conference, ECSA 2020 Tracks and Workshops
- Computer Security - ESORICS 2020
- Computer Vision and Graphics: International Conference, ICCVG 2020
- Object Recognition with Deep Learning using OpenCV and C#
|« January 2021 »|