E-Books →Fuzzy Approaches for Soft Computing and Approximate Reasoning: Theories and Applications
English | 2021 | ISBN: 3030543404 | 305 pages | PDF | 6.7 MB
This book gathers cutting-edge papers in the area of Computational Intelligence, presented by specialists, and covering all major trends in the research community in order to provide readers with a rich pr.
It presents an overview of various soft computing topics and approximate reasoning-based approaches, both from theoretical and applied perspectives. Numerous topics are covered: fundamentals aspects of fuzzy sets theory, reasoning approaches (interpolative, analogical, similarity-based), decision and optimization theory, fuzzy databases, soft machine learning, summarization, interpretability and XAI. Moreover, several application-based papers are included, e.g. on image processing, semantic web and intelligent tutoring systems. This book is dedicated to Bernadette Bouchon-Meunier in honor of her achievements in Computational Intelligence, which, throughout her career, have included profuse and diverse collaborations, both thematically and geographically.
- Recent Advances of Hybrid Intelligent Systems Based on Soft Computing
- Big-Data Analytics and Cloud Computing: Theory, Algorithms and Applications
- Intelligent Computing and Networking: Proceedings of IC-ICN 2020 (EPUB)
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: AI for beginners
- Multi-disciplinary Trends in Artificial Intelligence
|« January 2021 »|