E-Books →Recent Advances of Hybrid Intelligent Systems Based on Soft Computing
English | 2021 | ISBN: 3030587274 | 338 pages | PDF | 14.84 MB
This book describes recent advances on fuzzy logic, neural networks and optimization algorithms, as well as their hybrid combinations, and their application in areas such as intelligent control and robotics, pattern recognition, medical diagnosis, series prediction and optimization of complex problems.
The book contains a collection of papers focused on hybrid intelligent systems based on soft computing. There are some papers with the main theme of type-1 and type-2 fuzzy logic, which basically consists of papers that propose new concepts and algorithms based on type-1 and type-2 fuzzy logic and their applications. There are also some papers that present theory and practice of meta-heuristics in different areas of application. Another group of papers describes diverse applications of fuzzy logic, neural networks and hybrid intelligent systems in medical applications. There are also some papers that present theory and practice of neural networks in different areas of application. In addition, there are papers that present theory and practice of optimization and evolutionary algorithms in different areas of application. Finally, there are some papers describing applications of fuzzy logic, neural networks and meta-heuristics in pattern recognition problems.
- Recent Developments in Intelligent Computing, Communication and Devices: Proceedings of ICCD 2019
- Fuzzy Approaches for Soft Computing and Approximate Reasoning: Theories and Applications
- Recent Advances in Intelligent Information Systems and Applied Mathematics (EPUB)
- Intelligent Computing and Networking: Proceedings of IC-ICN 2020 (EPUB)
- Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing: Proceedings of ESIC 2020
|« January 2021 »|