E-Books →Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning
English | PDF | 2021 | 201 Pages | ISBN : 9811586098 | 7.5 MB
This book focuses on both theory and applications in the broad areas of computational intelligence and machine learning.
The proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Advanced Computing, Networking, and Informatics (ICACNI 2019) present research papers in the areas of advanced computing, networking, and informatics. It brings together contributions from scientists, professors, scholars, and students and presents essential information on the topic. It also discusses the practical challenges encountered and the solutions used to overcome them, the goal being to promote the "translation" of basic research into applied research and of applied research into practice. The works presented here also demonstrate the importance of basic scientific research in a range of fields.
- Distributed Artificial Intelligence: Second International Conference
- Fuzzy Approaches for Soft Computing and Approximate Reasoning: Theories and Applications
- Intelligent Computing and Networking: Proceedings of IC-ICN 2020 (EPUB)
- Operations Research Proceedings 2019: Selected Papers of the Annual International Conference of the German Operations Re
- Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing: Proceedings of ESIC 2020
|« January 2021 »|