E-Books →Cultural Algorithms: Tools to Model Complex Dynamic Social Systems
English | 2021 | ISBN-13 : 978-1119403081 | 288 Pages | True (EPUB), PDF | 68.75 MB
For those working in computational intelligence, developing an understanding of how cultural algorithms and social intelligence form the essential framework for the evolution of human social interaction is essential.
A thorough look at how societies can use cultural algorithms to understand human social evolution
This book, Cultural Algorithms: Tools to Model Complex Dynamic Social Systems, is the foundation of that study. It showcases how we can use cultural algorithms to organize social structures and develop socio-political systems that work.
For such a vast topic, the text covers everything from the history of the development of cultural algorithms and the basic framework with which it was organized. Readers will also learn how other nature-inspired algorithms can be expressed and how to use social metrics to assess the performance of various algorithms.
In addition to these topics, the book covers topics including:
● The CAT system including the Repast Simphony System and CAT Sample Runs
● How to problem solve using social networks in cultural algorithms with auctions
● Understanding Common Value Action to enhance Social Knowledge Distribution Systems
● Case studies on team formations
● An exploration of virtual worlds using cultural algorithms
For industry professionals or new students, Cultural Algorithms provides an impactful and thorough look at both social intelligence and how human social evolution translates into the modern world.
- History of Illustration - Susan Doyle
- Wireless Sensor Networks: Evolutionary Algorithms for Optimizing Performance
- How to Grow a Robot: Developing Human-Friendly, Social AI (The MIT Press) [True PDF]
- Museums, Ethics and Cultural Heritage
- Learn About Social Entrepreneurship