E-Books →Intelligence Enabled Research: DoSIER 2020
English | PDF | 2021 | 134 Pages | ISBN : 9811592896 | 4.1 MB
This book gathers extended versions of papers presented at DoSIER 2020 (the Second Doctoral Symposium on Intelligence Enabled Research, held at Visva-Bharati University, Santiniketan, West Bengal, India, during 12-13 August 2020).
The papers address the rapidly expanding research area of computational intelligence, which, no longer limited to specific computational fields, has since made inroads in signal processing, smart manufacturing, predictive control, robot navigation, smart cities, and sensor design, to name but a few. Presenting chapters written by experts active in these areas, the book offers a valuable reference guide for researchers and industrial practitioners alike and inspires future studies.
- Innovations in Smart Cities Applications Edition 2
- Smart Data and Computational Intelligence
- Computational Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computational Intelligence in Data Science
- Fuzzy Approaches for Soft Computing and Approximate Reasoning: Theories and Applications
|« January 2021 »|