E-Books →AWS Cookbook by John Culkin
English | 2020 | ISBN: 9781492092582| 146 pages | EPUB | 2 MB
This practical guide provides over 100 self-contained recipes to help you creatively solve issues you may encounter in your AWS cloud endeavors.
If you're comfortable with rudimentary scripting and general cloud concepts, this cookbook will give you what you need to both address foundational tasks and create high-level capabilities.
AWS Cookbook provides real-world examples that incorporate best practices. Each recipe includes code that you can safely execute in a sandbox AWS account to ensure that it works. From there, you can customize the code to help construct your application or fix your specific existing problem. Recipes also include a discussion that explains the approach and provides context. This cookbook takes you beyond theory, providing the nuts and bolts you need to successfully build on AWS.
You'll find recipes for:
Organizing multiple accounts for enterprise deployments
Locking down S3 buckets
Analyzing IAM roles
Autoscaling a containerized service
Summarizing news articles
Standing up a virtual call center
Creating a chatbot that can pull answers from a knowledge repository
Automating security group rule monitoring, looking for rogue traffic flows
- SQL Cookbook: Query Solutions and Techniques for All SQL Users, 2nd Edition (True EPUB)
- The Vegan Cookbook for Kids: Easy Plant-Based Recipes for Young Chefs
- Avocado Obsession: 50+ Creative Recipes to Take Your Love of Avocados to the Next Level
- Ah! 365 Yummy Holiday Candy Recipes: From The Yummy Holiday Candy Cookbook To The Table
- My CookBook Pro (Ad Free) v5.1.26
|« January 2021 »|