Video Tutorials →Photoshop: Advanced Adjustment Layers and Blend Modes
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Skill Level: Advanced | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 2h 3m | Size: 2.32 GB
From powerful shortcuts to precise masking, this course can help you see Photoshop adjustment layers and blend modes in a whole new light.
In this course, Rich Harrington unlocks some of the least-used options for his favorite features in Photoshop 2020. Learn how to use adjustment layers and blend modes to color correct and tone images, convert photos to black and white, add style, and fix exposure-all completely nondestructively. Rich also explores the hidden power of the "auto" options, lookup tables, gradient maps, and Smart Objects, and shows how to limit your adjustments when you want to achieve a subtler effect. By the you finish the course, you'll have a more advanced understanding of adjustment layers and blend modes, and know how to make complex, nondestructive changes to any image.
- CreativeLive - Mastering Blend Modes with Lindsay Adler
- Express Photoshop Course for Beginners
- Basics Of Layers And Layer Masks In Photoshop
- Photo Editing - Working with Layers and Masks in Adobe Photoshop
- Skillshare - Photoshop Portrait Editing Masterclass Module 5 Artistic Black-and-White Conversions in Photoshop