Video Tutorials →Listen to Lead
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Skill Level: Bner | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 49m 49s | Size: 909.2 MB
Listening is a critical skill that empowers leaders to make strong connections and an impact.
In this course, Dr. Eric Zackrison explains how to be a leader who makes people feel heard by understanding others more effectively, overcoming barriers to listening, controlling emotions, being present, and becoming an active listener. When you're listening, it's important to truly understand and engage with the other person. Listening helps you reach an agreement faster and become a trusted advisor. Eric teaches how to overcome common barriers to good listening, such as confusion, miscommunication, personal biases, and emotional reactivity. He highlights how to listen directly and avoid common pitfalls to listening well. Eric also discusses how to be present when you're listening to others and how to use nonverbal cues. In conclusion, he presents several useful tips on how to actively listen.
- 10 Hacks for the IELTS Listening Component
- Spanish: Listening and Speaking Practice
- Coursera - Learn English Advanced Academic Speaking and Listening Specialization by University of...
- PTE Academic (English Test)- Mastering Listening - Score 79+
- Udemy - Improving Your Listening Skills
|« January 2021 »|