E-Books →Business Law: Text and Cases (MindTap Course List), 15th Edition
English | 2021 | ISBN-13: 978-0357129630 | 1143 Pages | PDF | 21.89 MB
Comprehensive and authoritative, yet reader-friendly, Clarkson/Miller/Cross' BUSINESS LAW: TEXT AND CASES, 15E blends classic "black letter law" with cutting-edge coverage of contemporary issues and cases.
This market-leading book offers a strong reader focus designed to make the law accessible, interesting, and relevant. Updated content and features highlight today's latest developments in business law, while cases range from precedent-setting landmarks to some of today's most important recent decisions. The authors prioritize ethics with a unique ethical decision-making framework. This edition also integrates global, e-commerce, digital, and corporate themes with insightful features, such as Digital Updates that demonstrate how digital progress is affecting the law. Numerous examples, Case in Points, Concept Summaries and MindTap digital learning solutions help you further apply the law to today's real issues.
- Business Statistics: A Decision-Making Approach, 10th Edition
- Business Communication: Polishing Your Professional Presence, 4th Edition
- Encyclopedia of Public Relations, Second Edition by Robert L. Heath
- Digital Business Strategies in Blockchain Ecosystems: Transformational Design and Future of Globa...
- Kerin & Hartley - Marketing 13e (2016)