E-Books →Capitol Hill Cooks: Recipes from the White House, Congress, and All of the Past Presidents
2010 | ISBN: 9781589795501 | English | 401 pages | PDF | 0,9 MB
With love of great cuisine and the bounty of our nation evident throughout this book, Capitol Hill Cooks contains recipes from members of Congress, as well as every president from George Washington (Cranberry Pudding) to Abraham Lincoln (Mary Todd Lincoln's Vanilla Almond Cake) to Barack Obama (The Obama Family's Linguini).
Taste Vice President Biden's Kahlua Chocolate Fudge Cake, Senator Charles Grassley's Bacon and Bean Chowder, or Senator Scott Brown's Italian Soup, Congresswoman Michele Bachmann's Minnesota Rhubarb Dessert or Congressman Ron Paul's Texas Sweeties.and hundreds more. Many contributors to this book even include notes about their ethnic backgrounds, favorite indigenous foods, and fond memories of meals shared with others. ("Barack really likes this," the first lady says of her own apple crisp.)
- The Lincoln Conspiracy The Secret Description to Kill America's 16th President - and Why It Faile...
- Smithsonian Channel - The Obama Years The Power of Words (2016)
- Plant-Powered Families: Over 100 Kid-Tested, Whole-Foods Vegan Recipes (PDF)
- The Cannabis Kitchen Cookbook: Feel-Good Food for Home Cooks
- Slow Cooker Book Collection 2019