E-Books →Chemistry, 13th Edition by Raymond Chang
English | 2019 | ISBN-13: 978-1259911156 | 1172 Pages | PDF | 128.52 MB
Chang's best-selling general chemistry textbook takes a traditional approach and is often considered a student and teacher favorite.
The book features a straightforward, clear writing style and proven problem-solving strats. It continues the tradition of providing a firm foundation in chal concepts and principles while presenting a broad range of topics in a clear, concise manner.
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry 1963-2019
- Nature Reviews Chemistry 2019-2020
- Chemistry - Chemical Reactions & Equations
- Chemistry, 2nd Edition (TTC Video)
- Artificially Intelligent Nanomaterials: For Environmental Engineering