E-Books →Fluid Simulation for Computer Graphics
English | 2008 | ISBN: 1568813260 | 246 pages | True PDF | 1.4 MB
Animating fluids like water, smoke, and fire using physics-based simulation is increasingly important in visual effects, in particular in movies, like The Day After Tomorrow, and in computer games.
This book provides a practical introduction to fluid simulation for graphics. The focus is on animating fully three-dimensional incompressible flow, from understanding the math and the algorithms to the actual implementation.
- Mantaflow Fluid Simulation Guide in Blender 2.8
- Mantaflow Fluid Simulation Guide in Blender
- OpenFOAM CFD - Theories and Practical Applications
- Sitni Sati FumeFX 5.0 for Cinema 4D R18-R21
- Sitni Sati FumeFX 5.0.5 for 3ds Max 2014-2020