E-Books →From Critical Thinking to Argument: A Portable Guide, 5th Edition
English | 2017 | ISBN-13: 978-1319035440 | 432 Pages | AZW3, PDF | 9.97 MB
From Critical Thinking to Argument is a brief but thorough guide to argument at a great value.
This versatile text gives students strats for critical thinking, reading, and writing and makes argument concepts clear through its treatment of classic and modern approaches to argument, including Aristotelian, Toulmin, and Rogerian argument, as well as visual rhetoric. For today's increasingly visual learners who are challenged to separate what's real from what's not, new activities and visual flowcharts support information literacy, and an appendix of practical Sentence Guides helps students incorporate the moves of acad writers into their own arguments. With just eighteen readings, this affordable guide can stand alone or complement an anthology.
- The Argument 2020 WEB-DL XviD AC3-FGT
- The Argument 2020 WEB-DL XviD MP3-FGT
- The Argument 2020 1080p WEB-DL DD5 1 H 264-EVO
- Critical Reasoning for Beginners
- TOEFL Strategies: A Complete Guide to the iBT: Comprehensive, Rigorous Prep for the TOEFL