E-Books →Computer Vision and Graphics: International Conference, ICCVG 2020
English | PDF | 2020 | 250 Pages | ISBN : 3030590054 | 51.6 MB
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Vision and Graphics, ICCVG 2020, held in Warsaw, Poland, in September 2020.
The 20 full papers were selected from 49 submissions.
The contributions cover topics such as: modelling of human visual perception; computational geometry; geometrical models of objects and scenes; illumination and reflection models and methods; image formation; image and video coding; image filtering and enhancement; biomedical image processing; biomedical graphics; colour image processing; multispectral image processing; pattern recognition in image processing; scene understanding; motion analysis, visual navigation and active vision; human motion detection and analysis; visualisation and graphical data presentation; hardware and architectures for image processing; computer-aided graphic design; 3D imaging, shading and rendering; computer animation; graphics for internet and mobile systems; virtual reality; image and video databases; digital watermarking; muldia applications; and computer art.
Due to the Corona pand ICCVG 2020 was held as a virtual event.
- Active Lighting and Its Application for Computer Vision: 40 Years of History of Active Lighting Techniques
- Image Processing Toolbox in MATLAB
- Multi-disciplinary Trends in Artificial Intelligence
- Image Processing in Python
- Chinese Computational Linguistics: 18th China National Conference, CCL 2019, Kunming, China, October 18-20, 2019, Procee