E-Books →Hacking Your Mobile Device: What is mobile hacking?
English | 2020 | ISBN: N/A | ASIN: B08HSLK4TY | 121 pages | AZW3 | 1.22 Mb
Don't you just hate it when someone tells you what you can and can't do?
When you buy a device - whether a smartphone, tablet or even a camera - you buy it to use it to the fullest; to squeeze out every little feature and last drop of performance from it. But not only do you buy a device, in most cases you
end up buying into an ideology and culture too. The manufacturer gives you access to its ecosystem and at the same levies certain restrictions on what you can and can't do with their device. These restrictions are more part of this ideology, than realistic reasons to limit access. Reasons cited can include security - "it's for your own good; third party apps will give your device the heebie jeebies"; stability - "if you get superuser access you might end up wrecking the device"; and many many more.
- ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus 10.1.2006.1 Professional Multilingual
- Mobile Hacking Crash Course
- ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus 9.2.0 Build 92696 Professional Multilingual
- ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus 9.2.0 Build 92695 Professional Multilingual
- ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus 9.2.0 Build 92694 Professional Multilingual