E-Books →Learn Python: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Python for Machine Learning and Deep Learning Using scikit-learn and tensorflow
English | 2019 | ISBN-13 : 978-1670438003 | 100 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 18.93 MB
If you want to learn machine learning algorithms from scratch then read more.
Artificial Intelligence is everywhere. You are certainly using it every day. One of the popular applications of it is Machine Learning (ML), in which computers, software, and devices perform via cognition similarly to human brain. Machine learning is an important part of personal assistant like Siri, Alexa, Google Now or search ee results or traffic predictions and much more.
With this book you will learn fundamentals of machine learning, the underlying challenges with example from open source data sets that you can easily access and get your hands dirty.
You will learn:
The most popular and widely used machine learning algorithms
Fundamentals of machine learning used every day for thousands of algorithms
The different stages to create training data set
Scikit-Learn library to develop machine learning models using pictures and actual Python code
The end to end process of creating and training Neural Network models using the TensorFlow
Learn Python includes actual Python code that you can put to practical use. Even if you've never read anything about machine learning you will get a precise tutorial on how to start.
Scroll up and buy now to start coding machine learning algorithms in just 4 weeks.
- Python Machine Learning: The Crash Course for Beginners to Programming and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- PYTHON PROGRAMMING: The Ultimate Expert Guide: Advanced Features, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Analysis, AI
- Machine Learning with Python: A Step by Step Guide for Absolute Beginners to Program Artificial Intelligence with Python
- Machine Learning the basic
- Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Python