E-Books →Learning and Operating Presto
English | ISBN: 9781492095118 | 272 pages | 2020 | EPUB | 6.48 MB
The Presto community has mushroomed since its origins at Facebook in 2012.
But ramping up this distributed SQL query ee can be challeg even for the most experienced eeers. This practical book shows you how to b Presto operations at your organization to derive insights on datasets wherever they reside.
Authors Vivek Bharathan, David Simmen, and George Wang explain what Presto is, where it came from, and how it differs from other data warehousing solutions. You'll discover why Facebook, Uber, Twitter, and cloud providers including AWS, Google Cloud, and Alibaba use Presto and how you can quickly deploy Presto in production.
You'll learn аbout:
Presto security and administration
Syntax and connectors
Top 15 key configuration parameters
Clusters and tuning
Troubleshooting: logs, error messages, and more
Extending Presto for real- business insight
- VA - Cleaning with Classical (2020)
- Various Artists - Epic Piano: Intense Classical Masterpieces (2020)
- VA - Beethoven Symphony No. 9 in D Minor, Op. 125 Choral - (2019-12-06)
- VA - Andreas Staier Edition (2011)
- VA - Haydn: 6 Sonates Pour Clavier (2019) FLAC