E-Books →Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing: Proceedings of ESIC 2020
English | ISBN: 9811570302 | 2020 | 1180 pages | PDF | 52 MB
This book presents selected, high-quality research papers from the International Conference on Electronic Systems and Intelligent Computing (ESIC 2020), held at NIT Yupia, Arunachal Pradesh, India, on 2 - 4 March 2020.
Discussing the latest challenges and solutions in the field of smart computing, cyber-physical systems and intelligent technologies, it includes papers based on original theoretical, practical and expental simulations, developments, applications, measurements, and testing. The applications and solutions featured provide valuable reference material for future product development.
- Data Management, Analytics and Innovation: Proceedings of ICDMAI 2020, Volume 2
- Software Architecture: 14th European Conference, ECSA 2020 Tracks and Workshops
- Services Computing - SCC 2020
- Intelligent Data Communication Technologies and Internet of Things: ICICI 2019
- Multi-disciplinary Trends in Artificial Intelligence