E-Books →The Ultimate Guide to Homebrewing: Techniques and Recipes to Get Brewing Today
English | 2019 | ISBN : 1558329838 | 224 pages | EPUB | 19.11 MB
This is the perfect book for anyone getting into homebrew, with easy-to-follow instructions, must-try recipes, expert tips, and everything else a homebrewer could want.
Get brewing today with a crash course in brewing ingredients and process. Then level up with dozens of recipes from some of today's top craft brewers-including big names like Allagash, The Bruery, and Surly. All your favorites are here, from porter and stout to India Pale Ale and saison. While some recipes hew to tradition, others push the envelope. Master the use of unusual ingredients and learn brew-day secrets that go far beyond the average recipe. All recipes come with step-by-step instructions and some include features on the brewers themselves.
Learn the basics, then impress your family with beers that feature honey, fruit, tea, and more. Dive into the history of key beer styles and try your hand at historical recipes from the 1800s. Or, If you're into beers that go with the local food movement, browse the chapter on growing your own hops and other beer ingredients!
- Smoking Meat Made Easy: Recipes and Techniques to Master Barbecue
- Get Your Chicken On!: 65 Beginner Chicken Recipes for the Oven, Stove, Grill, and Instant Pot
- Bravo! 365 Yummy Fruit and Vegetable Recipes: A Highly Recommended Yummy Fruit and Vegetable Cookbook
- Bread Baking: The best 202 bread recipes to make your life easier with yeast and sourdough - from beginner to professional
- The Complete Juicing Recipe Book: 360 Easy Recipes for a Healthier Life