E-Books →Amish Baking: Traditional Recipes for Bread, Cookies, Cakes, and Pies
English | ISBN: 1680995987 | 160 pages | EPUB | October 20, 2020 | 27 Mb
100 authentic Amish yeast breads, quick breads, cakes, cookies, bars, pies, and more!
Gathered from interviews with real Amish grandmothers, tattered recipe boxes, and old books and diaries, here is an assortment of delicious baked goods that have been and continue to be popular in eastern Pennsylvania, particularly in the Lancaster area. Now you too can experience the warm, comforting recipes of old order Amish cooks. Prepare to make wonderful treats such as:
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
Oatmeal Whoopie Pies
Whole Wheat Bread
These recipes will soon become your family favorites and go-to desserts for bake sales or potluck dinners. With simple ingredients and instructions that are easy to follow, you'll find yourself whipping up the same wonderful baked goods you can find in Amish markets or farm stands.
- Easy Bakery Recipes Cookbook: Deliciously Easy Bakery Recipes that You Can Enjoy from Home
- Wild Yeast: The French Baker's Guide to Making Your Own Starter for Delicious Bread, Pizza, Desserts, and More!
- Bread Baking: The best 202 bread recipes to make your life easier with yeast and sourdough - from beginner to professional
- The Good Book of Southern Baking: A Revival of Biscuits, Cakes, and Cornbread
- #4 Old Fashioned Sourdough Baking
|« January 2021 »|