E-Books →Applied Algebra: Codes, Ciphers and Discrete Algorithms, 2nd Edition (Instructor Resources)
English | 2009 | ISBN-13: 978-1420071429 | Instructor Resources | PDF/Solution Manual | 1.83 MB
Using mathematical tools from number theory and finite fields, Applied Algebra: Codes, Ciphers, and Discrete Algorithms, Second Edition presents practical methods for solving problems in data security and data integrity.
It is designed for an applied algebra course for students who have had prior classes in abstract or linear algebra. While the content has been reworked and improved, this edition continues to cover many algorithms that arise in cryptography and error-control codes.
- Abstract Algebra: Structures and Applications (Instructor Resources)
- Coursera - Introduction to Applied Cryptography Specialization by University of Colorado
- Skillshare - Linear Algebra for Machine Learning and Data Science
- Word Problems Made Easy! Version 2
- Discrete Mathematics A-Z: Math, Number & Graph Theory & more
|« January 2021 »|