E-Books →Best Practices for Administering Online Programs
English | 2021 | ISBN-13: 978-0367349745 | 221 Pages | True PDF | 6.74 MB
Best Practices for Administering Online Programs is a practical volume for university teams seeking to manage effective online programs.
Defining, designing, implementing, and updating online courses is a highly collaborative effort, particularly with limited resources and expanding student enrollment. This book unites the efforts of program directors, supervisors, department chairs, participating faculty, instructional designers, IT specialists, and support staff toward a common goal: affordable, accessible, and scalable online learning. Readers will find guidelines for fostering quality, faculty skills, acad integrity, learning objectives, course improvement, and more.
- Online Arbitrage-Amazon Online Arbitrage Bootcamp 2021
- Linkedin Learning - Developing Secure Software Online Class
- Linkedin Learning - Microsoft Cloud Fundamentals SharePoint Online OneDrive and Teams
- Lynda - Learning to Teach Online
- Administering Kubernetes Clusters
|« January 2021 »|