E-Books →Fire Properties of Polymer Composite Materials
English | 2010 | ISBN: 9048173515 | 413 pages | PDF | 5.15 MB
This book is the first to deal with the important topic of the fire behaviour of fibre reinforced polymer composite materials.
The book covers all of the key issues on the behaviour of composites in a fire. Also covered are fire protection materials for composites, fire properties of nanocomposites, fire safety regulations and standards, fire test methods, and health hazards from burning composites.
- Home Health Safety, Basic First Aid and Emergency Medicine
- Reliability Data on Fire Sprinkler Systems: Collection, Analysis, Presentation, and Validation
- Polymer-Based Multifunctional Nanocomposites and Their Applications
- Polymer Science and Innovative Applications: Materials, Techniques, and Future Developments
- Fire Fighting System Design Basics (MEP)
|« January 2021 »|