E-Books →Serious Games: Joint International Conference, JCSG 2020, Stoke-on-Trent, UK, November 19-20, 2020, Proceedings
English | ISBN: 3030618137 | 2020 | 314 pages | PDF | 26 MB
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 6th Joint International Conference on Serious Games, JCSG 2020, held in Stoke-on-Trent, UK, in November 2020.
The 19 full papers presented together with 3 short papers were carefully reviewed and selected from 38 submissions. The papers offer a wide range in the use of serious games in several fields like learning, simulation, training, health, well-being, management, assessment or marketing and much more.
- Operations Research Proceedings 2019: Selected Papers of the Annual International Conference of the German Operations Re
- Software Architecture: 14th European Conference, ECSA 2020 Tracks and Workshops
- Services Computing - SCC 2020
- Computer Vision and Graphics: International Conference, ICCVG 2020
- Multi-disciplinary Trends in Artificial Intelligence