E-Books →The Practice of Enterprise Modeling: 13th IFIP Working Conference
English | PDF | 2020 | 416 Pages | ISBN : 3030634787 | 34.7 MB
This book constitutes the proceedings papers of the 13th IFIP Working Conference on the Practice of Enterprise Modeling, held in Riga, Latvia, in November 2020.
Due to the COVID-19 pand the conference took place virtually.
The 19 full papers presented together with 7 short and 2 invited papers in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from a total of 58 submissions to the main conference. The special focus of PoEM 2020 is on the role of enterprise modelling in the digital age. The selected papers are grouped by the following topics: Enterprise Modeling and Enterprise Architecture, Formal Aspects of Enterprise Modelling, Foundations and Applications of Enterprise Modeling, Enterprise Ontologies, Business Process Modeling, Risk and Security Modeling, Requirements Modeling, and Process Mining.
- Serious Games: Joint International Conference, JCSG 2020, Stoke-on-Trent, UK, November 19-20, 2020, Proceedings
- Software Architecture: 14th European Conference, ECSA 2020 Tracks and Workshops
- Services Computing - SCC 2020
- Computer Security - ESORICS 2020
- Multi-disciplinary Trends in Artificial Intelligence
|« January 2021 »|