E-Books →Understanding Personal Computer Hardware: Everything you need to know to be an informed · PC User · PC Buyer · PC Upgrader
English | PDF | 1998 | 435 Pages | ISBN : 038798531X | 52.8 MB
This is a book for the PC user who would like to understand how their PCs work.
It is written for the reader who is not a computer or electrical eeer but who wants enough information so that they can make intelligent buying or upgrading decisions, maximize their productivity, and become less dependant on others for help with their computer questions and problems.
The book provides a thorough yet concise description of the entire IBM-type PC, including its subsystems, components, and peripherals. The book concentrates on PCs based on the Pentium and Petium Pro class processors. The book contains easy-to-do expents that readers can perform to actually see how things work. Understanding PC Computer Hardware can be read cover to cover or used as reference source.
- Icecream Ebook Reader Pro 5.23 Multilingual
- Introduction to Computer Hardware: Components & Peripherals
- Kali Linux: A Comprehensive Step by Step Beginner's Guide to Learn the Basics of Cybersecurity and Ethical Computer Hacking
- Icecream Ebook Reader Pro 5.20 Multilingual Portable
- Icecream Ebook Reader Pro 5.20 Multilingual
|« January 2021 »|