E-Books →TensorFlow 2 Pocket Reference
English | 2020 | ISBN-13 : 9781492089162 | 73 Pages | EPUB | 3.39 MB
This easy-to-use reference for Tensorflow 2 pattern designs in Python will help you make informed decisions for various use cases.
Author KC Tung addresses common topics and tasks in enterprise data science and machine learning practices rather than focusing on TensorFlow itself.
When and why would you feed training data as NumPy or a streaming dataset? How would you set up cross validations in the training process? How do you leverage a pretrained model using transfer learning? How do you perform hyperparameter tuning? Pick up this pocket reference and reduce the you spend searching through options for your TensorFlow use cases.
Understand best practices in Tensorflow model patterns and ML workflows
Use code snippets as templates in building TensorFlow models and workflows
Save development by integrating pre-built models in TensorFlow Hub
Make informed design choices about data ingestion, training paradigms, model saving, and inferencing
Address common scenarios such as model design style, data ingestion workflow, model training, and tuning
- TensorFlow Lite for Mobile Development: Deploy Machine Learning Models on Embedded and Mobile Dev...
- Deploying TensorFlow Models to a Web Application: Using Flask API, TensorFlowJS, and TensorFlow S...
- Object Detection Web App with TensorFlow, OpenCV and Flask
- Learn TensorFlow 2.0: Implement Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models with Python (True EPUB)
- A Practical Guide to Machine Learning with TensorFlow 2.0 & Keras
|« January 2021 »|