Video Tutorials →Object Detection Web App with TensorFlow, OpenCV and Flask
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 9 lectures (1h 1m) | Size: 307.3 MB
Detecting Objects and finding out their names from images is a very challeg and interesting field of Computer Vision.
Build an Object Detection Model from Scratch using Deep Learning and Transfer Learning
Computer Vision with OpenCV
Deploying Object Detection Model as Flask Web app
Using Pre-trained Machine Learning Models
Python Project Development
Training using Tensorflow
Bner Knowledge of Python
The core science behind Self Driving Cars, Image Captioning and Robotics lies in Object Detection.
In this course, you are going to build a Object Detection Model from Scratch using Python's OpenCV library using Pre-Trained Coco Dataset.
The model will be deployed as an Web App using Flask Framework of Python.
TECHNOLOGIES & TOOLS USED
Bners who are curious about Object Detection
Bners who are curious about Computer Vision
Computer Vision enthusiasts
- Learn to build Simpsons image classifier mobile app
- Packt - Hands On Computer Vision with OpenCV 4 Keras and TensorFlow 2
- Create an Image Detection App from Scratch using Machine Learning
- Technics Publications - Data Science and Machine Learning Series Facial Detection and Recognition using OpenCV
- Object Recognition with Deep Learning using OpenCV and C#