Video Tutorials →Introduction to Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 1.54 GB | Duration: 2 sections | 7 lectures | (1h 17m)
This course will enable you to learn about the history, the present, and the future of Robotics.
What you'll learn
Basics of Robotics
Building blocks for a career in Robotics
Basics of Artificial Intelligence
Interest in Science, Technology, Eeering and Mathematics (STEM)
It will also take you through the robotic applications and its industrial usage.
The second module will help you understand the significance of Artificial Intelligence in the present era.
After this course, you will be able to answer questions such as " What is Robotics?" "How is Robotics used in various Industries?" "What are the different kinds of Robots?" "What is Artificial Intelligence?" "How Robotics is clubbed with Artificial Intelligence?", etc. You will also understand the critical elements required to pursue a career in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
Who this course is for:
Children between ages 7 to 17
Curious about streams in STEM learning
No coding experience required
- Computers, People, and Thought: From Data Mining to Evolutionary Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Ten Short Lessons (Pocket Einstein)
- Artificial Intelligence and Robotics: Learn the future
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence: AI for beginners
- Introduction to Industrial Robot Principles and Applications (Updated 7/2019)