Video Tutorials →Boosting Your Confidence, Public Speaking and Performance
Duration: 24m 19s | Video: .MP4 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | Size: 457 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Preparing for an upcoming interview, presentation, or speech?
Tune into this course to get tips for boosting your overall self-confidence to ensure that you shine during your performance.
Entrepreneur and entertainer Stifyn Parri shares expert tips for identifying and managing runaway emotions. Stifyn also explains why you might want to view your nerves in a more positive light, and shows how to set expectations for your own performance Plus, learn how to project assuredness in your body language, grapple with issues in your presentation, and more.This course was created by Careercake, the careers content platform. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
- Public Speaking: Give a Great Retirement Speech!
- Presentation Skills: 6 Tips for Effective Presentation
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills- 5 Step Action Plan
- Public Speaking Eliminate Verbal Tics, Uh, Um, Er, Ya Know
- Linkedin - Learning Job Hunters Networking Masterclass
|« January 2021 »|