Video Tutorials →Using Curves in Adobe Photoshop
Using Curves in Adobe Photoshop
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 329 MB | Duration: 10 minutes
Curves are one of the best utilities in Photoshop for making lighting adjustments to an image.
This feature may seem complex at first, but once you understand its power, it will become your 'go to' feature! In this Coffee Break Course, you will learn how to understand the histogram, make targeted adjustments to increase the contrast of an image, and even how to remove a color cast from a photo.
Master Photoshop with our Learning Guide: Learn Adobe Photoshop.
Watch the other Coffee Break Courses in the series:
How to Use Photoshop's Smudge Tool for Digital Painting
How to Use the Brush Tool in Adobe Photoshop
How to Use the Pen Tool and Paths in Adobe Photoshop
How to Use Photoshop's Mixer Brush Tool for Digital Painting
- How to Use Photoshop's Smudge Tool for Digital Painting
- Learn Old Photo Restoration with Adobe Photoshop
- Kelbyone - Adobe Photoshop In Depth The Mixer Brush Tool
- Adobe Photoshop In-Depth: The Mixer Brush Tool
- Photo Editing - Learn the Power of Curves Adjustments for your own Photoshop Workflow