Video Tutorials →Redefining Workplace Learning Analytics
MP4 | Video: AVC, 1280x720 30 fps | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch | Duration: 34m 49s
Skill Level: Advanced | Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Subtitles | Size: 216 MB
Is your learning organization leveraging the power of data?
Companies have long been evaluating the success of their L&D programs, but with the advent of big data and elearning, and a renewed emphasis on user experience, learning analytics is entering a new era. This course redefines learning analytics for the digital age. Dr. Stella Lee reviews the current landscape of learning analytics and discusses the ethical ramifications of using big data to inform your learning and development strategy. She also compares different learning analytics applications and methods, and peers into the future of learning analytics. By the end of this course, you will have a deeper understanding of how to use learning analytics to find new insights for your organization.
- Redefining Workplace Learning Analytics
- Big Data Analytics with AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Learning YouTube Analytics
- Data Mining and the Analytics Workflow
- Linkedin - Learning Customer Insights and Consumer Analytics for Organizations Concepts-BiFiSO